Friday, February 05, 2010

New kit is up!

Okay so the new kit @ BlueMoon scrapbooking is up.And Friday is my turn to show some eyecandy :)
This is the first layout i made...Told you i was gonna scrap this picture!!I wanted the small pictures to look like grapes,fun huh? I attached them with little rings.I believe they are for jewellery making?They are very light,so perfect for on a layout.Thinking about adding some stitching.But for i can do that,i still have to clean out my scraproom.(HUGE MESS!!)
I already gave 2 big bags to Julian's school,and they were happy.I also have 2 sneakies for you...But the layouts you can see on the BlueMoon blog next Friday!
And don't forget to check out what the other girls made,serious inspiration over there!
Hmmm Shabby??? :)
I am Home Alone,and wondering what i shall do next.Happy Scrapping!!xoxo

7 comments:

Marit said...

Lovely, what you did with that one eye (I never forget the story about that make up on one eye only... hilarious!) Have a nice weekend Fauve!

Unknown said...

O i love the Yellow lay-out! SO cute!.. Sorry your home alone... scrapbooking is a good option! See you soon sweetie!
XOXO

Helen Overton said...

Lovely layout, and the sneak peaks look exciting I can't wait to see the full ones, I really love your style. The rings are called jump rings btw :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Momoko Plush Tattooed Mom | Beauty and craft! said...

awww i love that page!!! *_*

miss youuuuu

Denise said...

pretty pretty!

Micayla said...

Oh my sweet life, that 2nd layout totally steals my heart. I cannot wait to see it in full!
Of course the eye layout totally rocks too.
Mucho xxx