Saturday, February 19, 2011

Say Cheese!

I am in the middle of moving house...Which is a BIG deal when you have as much stuff as i do!! :)
Can't wait to just sit down and scrapbook in my new "corner".No more scrapbook room for me,as the kids are getting their own rooms.Guess my corner will be in the livingroom,somewhere...

Ofcourse when you are in the middle of moving you feel like doing anything but packing...So i decided to scrapbook and send my work in for the Pencil Lines DT call.I love all the inspiration from that place!I also love their sketches and love to play along with them.So,keeping my fingers crossed here...

Goodluck to everyone else who applies for the team.Here is the sketch and my layout.
Happy Scrapping and have a nice weekend!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

We are moving too... so I feel your pain! I love love love love your lo... loving the colors and that photo is ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Dora said...

Heel veel succes met verhuizen ik ben met een soortgelijk iets bezig, maar dan meer een kantoor, dat nu naar huis moet, erg fijn...niet!
En dan is het juist wel lekker om je even af te sluiten, even tot rust te komen, ik moet je zeggen de lo knalt, echt heel gaaf, en take care!

Marit said...

Sterkte met de verhuisstress Fauve! Ik zal voor je duimen voor een plekje in het DT... je layout is in ieder geval prachtig!

meganklauer said...

Beautiful page!

geeta said...

Substantially, the post is actually the best on this worthy topic. I fit in with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your next updates. Just saying tnx will not just be adequate, for the wonderful clarity in your writing.
Vanuatu Tours
Tours in Vanuatu
Vanuatu Activities
Things to do in vanuatu
Vanuatu Holiday
Holiday in vanuatu

Micayla said...

Well you totally rocked it girl....I am sure you will make the DT.
Good luck with the move.
xx

Fowl Ideas said...

You don't realize how much stuff you own until you have to pack it all up in boxes and move it.

Denise said...

Hope the move went well Fauve. we moved between Christmas and New Years and I just about lost my mind. Set your scrap area up first....priorities you know?

Silvitanova said...

Good luck to you! Ik hoop dat je dat plekje krijgt!
Wij gaan binnenkort heel erg veel verbouwen, zo veel dat we tijdelijk het huis moeten verlaten... Ik leef met je mee.

Vegan Recipes said...

Good ppost