Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Baby Workshop

I recently teached a Project Life baby workshop at Scrobby, and i just wanted to say Thank you to everyone who attended. Everyone did an amazing job and left with beautiful projects for their baby albums. I hope i have inspired you to finish your baby albums, as it is my goal as well to finish the baby albums this year.

Here is the spread we made.

I am so in love with this Little You collection from Crate Paper.

I have been enjoying some Mixed Media lately, creating many layers before adding colors. I am hoping to create something colorful for our livingroom or maybe my studio.

I am happy to announce that my work can be seen in Docrafts magazine from now on.

You can find their wonderful products here.

I have been working on a Scrapbook 12x12 workshop that i will be teaching at Scrobby mid April. It will feature different fun techniques to apply on your layouts. Think Ombre, cut-outs and more!
Hope to see you there! :)

No comments: