Tuesday, July 18, 2017

New pubs!

Yay! Today is my birthday. And what better way to start the day than showing you something exciting? I have a few publications i am really proud of that i wanted to share with you.

First of all is the new Cards and Scrap magazine that has just hit the stores. It was my first time getting published in the magazine and i am very pleased. I have five different projects in the magazine, including theme's like baby, boys and Disney.
Second is an interview i did with the French magazine Esprit Scrap. I have been published in this magazine before, but i was so excited when they asked me for an interview. I think it looks great, and i love how they used several shots from my studio.
I was also published again in JOT magazine. This is my favorite online magazine because there is so much inspiration in there. Check out this amazing free magazine.
I made a few layout's for Vaessen-Creative using the new Kaisercraft and Crate Paper. How amazing are these colors? I love working with Vaessen-Creative, they know exactly how to boost my mojo. I mean pastels and summer prints? Yes please!
I will end this post with a shot of my clean studio. It doesn't look like this very often, since i am alway's in the middle of some projects. So the rare occasion asked for a photo, just so i can remind myself later to clean up ha!Of to celebrate my birthday and eat some cake! Have a great day xoxo




No comments: