Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Craft events Knotsgekke kaarten en scrapdagen and Crea Weekend.

These past two weekends i was invited as a designer for two events. The first one is called Knotsgekke kaarten en Scrapdagen and it took place in Den Bosch, Holland.  Although it was more cards than scrapbooking, i still had a great time meeting people and teaching workshops. I also had a great designer from inkatelier next to my stand, who is absolutely wonderful.

The second event was Crea weekend and it took place in Gorinchem, Holland. I had a great time and i met some wonderful new people who i got to introduce to Scrapbooking and Mixed Media. Ofcourse there were some familiar faces who came to visit me, which makes these events an awesome experience.

I'll let the photos speak for themself.


1 comment:

company swag said...

nice blog.