Monday, December 01, 2008

Hya!

So it's been a while!Didn't do much these last couple of day's.I still feel like i am living in some kind of show...I am mostly doing laundry/cleaning,and talk with friends/family online.I wish i wouldn't feel so lost at the moment.I am still questioning myself why these things are alway's happening to me.It's not that i pitty myself (well,maybe a bit),but i just feel like my life isn't going forward.I wan't to enjoy the little things in life again.My most precious and beautiful kids...And with all these things happening to me,i feel like i can't REALLY enjoy it.Well,change is gonna come.It must!

I made this layout using a sketch.I don't use sketches that often but i like to once in a while...I wanted to use some retro colors for this.Not really my thing,but it was time for something different.I love these pictures so much!
I'll be back soon with some more stories.Take care,Happy Scrapbooking!

7 comments:

Patricia said...

Hoi Hoi,

Ik weet hoe je je voelt, ik heb nu precies hetzelfde... veel werken, het huishouden, kleding wassen, eten en slapen... en de dag is weer om...PFFF zal blij zijn als ik 20 december een week vrij heb... kan het goed gebruiken iig!!
Je hebt een lekkere simpele maar absoluut gave LO gemaakt.. het hoeft niet altijd op en top vol te zijn om iets moois te maken he.. :D

D@nielle said...

hang in there, het komt echt wel weer goed, ineens heb je het ;) en tot die tijd mag je je best zielig vinden hoor, het is niet niks zo je hele leven overhoop van de een op de andere dag! Big hug vanuit Hoofddorp !

Astrid said...

Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Glad you posted something again! Keep standing strong and keep believin' live will get better again someday. Because it will! Promise! Love, Marit

Micayla said...

HOOray some scrappage, which I of course love!!
Dont feel down sweets, you are loved, blessed and alive. Keep smiling and it will pass.
xxx

Miranda said...

Het valt ook allemaal niet mee meid... Ik hoop dat je je snel wat lekkerder voeld! Dikke knuffel!!!

Michelle said...

Its good that you recognize that you want to appreciate it more. I hope that things get better for you. You deserve to be happy. <3 xoxo!