Friday, April 03, 2015

Kaisercraft

Layout:Beautiful memories-All that glitters

Tutorial: I took the gold baroque paper and used it as the background for my layout. Then i cut the white polkadot paper into a 6x12 piece and adhered it to the middle of the background paper. On the sides of the gold baroque papier i placed 2x12 strips of parchment paper and stitched them. Then i layered my photo on to a piece of gold chevron and parchment paper and glued them together in the middle. I cut out several butterflies and used some flower and frame diecuts and sticked them under my photo. When i was sure of the placements, i glued them to the background. After that i stitched the gold chevron paper in place and added a title and journaling tags.



Card/label: All that glitters

Tutorial: I took a large tag and traced the shape onto the back of the white/gold polkadot paper. I cut the tag out and punched a hole in the top center. Then i took a piece of string, looped it through and pulled it tight. Then i took a piece of parchment paper and adhered it to the middle of the tag. I cut a rectangle piece of the mint butterfly paper and cut a triangle from the bottom to create a banner. To secure the paper to the tag i stitched it together on the top of the butterfly paper. Then i layered two diecut framed and sticked them to the middle of the banner. With 3-d foam i adhered the gold foil eggs and butterfly.

Mixed Media: Totally Awesome- Off the wall

Tutorial: I took a blank canvas and glued the jeans paper to the background using matte medium. When it was dry i glued on the mesh, metal items and wooden Love Always banner. After that i covered all the items with a layer of gesso and set aside to dry or use your heattool. Once it was dry i added structure paste using some stencils and let it dry. I then took Viva Decor rust colored paint and covered the metal embellishments in the corners. In a spray bottle i mixed Viva Decor graphite paint and black ecoline with water and sprayed one corner and shook off the acces paint and water. After it was dried with the heattool i did the same to the other corner. Some corners were still to dark so i added more water to make it lighter. To match my photo i mixed some green and white paint and painted some areas in the left upper and right lower corner. Once everything was dried, i used the checker plate stamp to cover the tissue paper. I distressed the blue paper using my scissors and applied it to the middle of the canvas. I cut the Totally Awesome from the paper and used some blendable crayons to give it more color. I also used a brown crayon for the frame of the photo and adhered it on top of the papers.



1 comment:

Thamar, said...

hoi hoi

wat heb je toch een leuke post gemaakt en wat ben je druk bezig geweest. die lo's helemaal gaaf en die tag vind ik ook super.
ik wens jou en gein fijne paasdagen toe

gr Thamar