Monday, March 30, 2015

Copic Markers and workshop

I am a scrapbooker at heart. A 12x12 size Scrapbooker, and Project Life but that's about it. No minni albums, ATC or cards. however, i did see a lot of people use the Copic markers for their card projects. On every craft show, you will see people using the markers coloring these cute stamp images. But i was telling myself, this is not for me...I don't make cards, and you can't use it for scrapbooks. I couldn't be more wrong! These markers are so much fun, and you can use them for so many cute things. I know, i know...you are probably thinking, yes WE already knew that haha But it is new to me, and i am here to say that i DO like it now. I bought some cute project life cards from Tineke Visser. They have a white background and they needed some color. I thought i should try the Copic Markers using an Ombre technique. Love how this turned out, who doesn't love Ombre? ;)
It was just the right amount of soft color that this little card needed if you ask me. Next time, i will try it with several Copic Markers to make some Rainbow Ombre cards for Project Life.

You can buy the Copic Markers here, the are on sale. Busch &Vanderworp
How cute is my little Pom Pom Purin?? :) Bought a pack of stickers from the Line App.

 
I have been working on some workshop i'll be teaching at Scrobby in Spijkenisse. Love these people, they are so great ! I will be teaching my first Project Life workshop, using the Simple Stories, Say Cheese line. Finally a chance to use up some of my favorite Disney photo's! This line is so perfect for this, such beautiful colors. Many Disney scrapbook products are way too bright in my opinion, but this collection has very nice warm colors, i really like it. Sounds good right? Come join me on the 11th of April, for a fun day full of Disney Magic ;)
 
I'll be back soon with some new projects! XOXO Fauve

No comments: