Tuesday, October 17, 2006

M&M's...

Well everytime i am eating peanut M&M's,i am thinking to myself...They all taste diffrent!!I am so loving the Yellow and Green ones,please tell me i am not nuts :D

I think i can share the good news now...I am on the
  • Scrapland
  • Designteam!!Woohoo Looking forward to meet all the other Designteam members.Starting with making some new pages for my Doodling workshops,so exciting!!Unfortunately i had to choose,because Scrapart also asked me for they're Designteam.Really hoping everything works out this time!!But since i met Nancy(who is such a sweetheart),i am having a good feeling about this.

    Little shoutout for Elsie's little skelletons,they are so great!!So drop your name on her blog and you can win a real Elsie goodie.












    By the way Girls,have you seen the new Doodlebug?Owmyyy so gotta have those paperfrills!!And the polkadot albums....and....:D

    15 comments:

    Francine said...

    Yes, woman, you are oficially crazy ;-).


    And wait - did you say polka dot albums?? off to check that out!

    Anonymous said...

    Congratulations Sweetie!!!

    Danielito said...

    I love too the M&M's but i prefer the red and the brown ones...;)

    I'm a Chilean boy, so excuse my english.

    R said...

    What different m-m's??? ;) Never noticed haha!

    I'm excited about your news, congrats girl!!!

    xoxo

    D@nielle said...

    Wow congrats on the dt spot ! Hope this works out for you !

    Daffie Online said...

    GOOD NEWS!

    Funky Finds said...

    congrats on the design team position! that's fabulous!

    Anonymous said...

    Gratz girl!

    And no! they all taste the same lol.. Brought a small gift from HS from the states :) hope to see you soon
    *Hugs*
    Martine

    Charlotte said...

    Gefeliciteerd met je plek in het DT van Scrapland! Helemaal te gek! Gaat vast helemaal goed komen nu... :)

    Angela said...

    hi fauve,
    I didn't win boehoee well it was a nice thing of elsie to give away those skeletons.
    I've seen the new stuff and it looks so great!
    And ofcourse congrats!!! You earned it after a hard time! Enjoy girl!!!
    hugs
    angela

    Anonymous said...

    I think the yellow and blue ones taste best, LOL!!! I can only buy them when I visit the US, or go into duty free but I love them!

    Anonymous said...

    Gefeliciteerd, wat ontzettend leuk..

    corinne5 said...

    congrats! and btw the AC chipbopard you refered to on my blog are no chipboard but stickers called thickers, LOVE them!

    corinnexxx

    Anonymous said...

    super fauve... gefeliciteerd !

    Anonymous said...

    Hoi Fauve.. leuk je te kunnen begroeten in het designteam van Scrapland.. Ik ben een van de meiden en vind het heel leuk dat je erbij bent..Hopelijk zien we elkaar snel en kunnen we elkaar IN PERSON zien..
    Hugs/knuffels Colinda