Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pimp my Blog

My blog needed some changes...It was getting way too boring!!So i changed my background(totally luv the lion lady!!)and my banner.I think they match together very well.Maybe one day when i found time to learn photoshop,i can make a professional banner :)

So the last couple of day's i have been unpacking,sorting and moving things in my house.My whole house was filled with boxes and garbage bags.It was so frustrating!!I actually started crying once,because i didn't know where to look for it anymore.There was stuff laying around everywhere!I moved all the boxes to my scrap room,because i needed an empty livingroom.Feels better now!Although i am kinda hiding from my scraproom now...
Luckily i made a layout before all my stuff arrived,so i have something to show you :)
So what i wanted to ask you Scrapbookers...What are your all time favorite Scrapbook brands?

Mine is 100% BamPop,i love all of their stuff!And i can't wait for the new stuff coming out...I also love the amazing ScrapDiary pp,their stuff is so amazing!!!!!But since i am into all the shabby chic stuff now a day's,brands like Melissa Frances and Tim Holtz also catch my eye.

Well thanks for looking and Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

eef said...

HI Fauve good luck with the boxes! I know the feeling, just have 1 more to go...missed you at scrapalicious.
xoxo eef

Michelle said...

Sorry about the boxes. I can understand how overwhelming that can be. I've moved several friends of mine. Cute lo. Right now my favorite lines are Hambly, Sassafrass Lass, and American Crafts.

M@rtine said...

boxes boxes... we can swap them.. just no looking and swapping lol :)
I really dont have a clue what my favorite is... Of course I can yell out all the names of the brands I really really like.. but hey. I gotta leave space for the other folks to reply right :D
XOXO Martine

Marit said...

I got my stuff from everywhere and everyone, but I like the "vintage" and not too outspoken (I make it outspoken myself!) the most! Good luck with the boxes! I moved several times in my life and it always brought tears (same as you, not knowing where to look or start and feeling "chaotic"...)

D@nielle said...

too bad i can only see the lady totally at the bottom but the blog looks cool ! I hate unpacking boxes, have 15 to go for the shop....

D@nielle said...

oh and I don't have one fave paperbrand but I really like happy colors.