Thursday, January 06, 2011

Eyeko

I wanted to tell you about this beauty brand i fell in love with.It's called Eyeko Created in London.I just placed an order for the Fat Balm Set SWEET TREATS.Only the name and packaging is worth buying it!
I also went for the Vintage polish because seagreen is my favorite color!I heard many great things about this brand and these products,so i can't wait to recieve mine.How adorable is that logo?I have alway's been a fan of Kawaii stuff and this girly logo is just perfect if you ask me!

The Eyeko prices are really cheap for good quality products.Shipping is free for UK and Europe and for the rest of the world after $55.They alway's have an offer of the week,which is a free product on orders over $20.And i have more good news!If you fill in my Ambassador code in the checkout,you will recieve a FREE GIFT!

Go check it Eyeko,i am sure you will fall in LOVE just like i did!

No comments: