Monday, January 25, 2010

Time to show some more.

Played some more with the Blue Moon Scrapbooking kit.Made a layout and a dubbelsided card.Not sure if this layout and card is my thing...Still have a feeling it's a bit unfinished.And ofcourse the whole card thing just isn't my thing.I bet there are cardmakers screaming at the moment,looking at this LOL I had fun though...I'll be back soon!No time now since my best friend Mari is coming over today,yay!All the wat from Dubai...(Well A'dam actually)
Happy Scrapping



6 comments:

Unknown said...

they are cute but the lo does miss something. I love your card!!! Have fun with Mari!
XOXO

Charlotte said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooh... I want that card!!! It's a real collectors item... ;) I really love it girly! Layout is gorgeous!

xxx

Marit said...

I agree, the LO isn't really you, but the card is awesome!!! Have fun with your friend!!!

Unknown said...

I loooove your lo and card, so pretty! I hope youre having fun with mari!!

MaRi said...

Lovin' the LO!! the card is definitely a collectors item!
I had lots of fun today, specially the part where we stuff our face oooohw and where we stuff our faces LOOOOL

PS: I do need a valentines card!!

sylvie said...

Cute cards girl!